ExpertOnline - Our remote expert service
Our ExpertOnline remote service is your direct access to an expert support for your machine. As the availability of your production equipment is your top priority, you try to minimize downtimes and production losses. In case of an unplanned machine downtime, you need expert support and you need it fast.
ExpertOnline is an internet based working and communication platform. Its multi-channel, interactive communication tools allow a precise, specific and fast fault diagnose - directly from an E.C.H. Will or Pemco technical specialists. But without delay, without travel costs. This service saves you both time and money.
More than conventional remote service - ExpertOnline features:
- Direct problem specification and visualization – through communication tools (chat board = text conference, white board = file conference, interchange of pictures and drawings)
- First expert diagnostic – access to log files/machine files
- Request manager (service request, emergency request) for individual problem description, automatic log file transfer, automatic contacting of respective E.C.H. Will or Pemco specialist (e-mail / SMS)
- Interface between machine and service technician’s service and maintenance tools – as if he were onsite, e.g. access to PLC and machine drive controllers
- Access to up-to-date machine documentation, specific lists of service parts and exploded drawings
- Conference management – to bring specialists together (customer, different E.C.H. Will specialists)
- Service reports – for transparency of actions: What has been done? When? By whom? How long and until when did the experts work on the problem?
Contact us now to receive more details about ExpertOnline.